Your favorite rally road?

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Hello Bryron, actually it would be the third installement. I was doing a series called "Garages". It really was the tale of getting involved with my early days with cars. I left the last installment ready to blast my first trip down the logging road in my 1958 Chevy from the North end of the island. This was my car before I bought my brand new, 1969 Red Datsun station wagon. I will continue on from there. Will work on that in the fall. Yes, I will write about the Duffy lake run. Get the ole' pen hand working again. If I get too wordy, or wax poetic about the "old days", just hit me with a valve cover.

No rush on the nozzle Jason, just going to sit on the corner of my desk till it's brake sprayer time. Bert Vorgon's next project for the rolling dyno. I think a run up to Manning park would be a good day trip. (not a cannonball, remember) It is not so busy in the fall and the highway is in excellent shape. Will make a call on that as we get close to the end of the month. I have a few things to get done over September, camping, bike race and car show/slalom.

Hey, that was neat how you all get those little smiley guys in there. I bet it is simple , but, how do you do that? This web site is really fun. I am kicking Matt off his MSN so I get get to talk to all of you. This is almost as fun as pulling 8,000 RPM in 5Th........well.....let me think about that.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
Boaty

Post by Boaty »

Haha....
Steve Boatman
Grants Pass, OR
1971 510 2DR | KA24DE
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Hey Keith!
You're posting more than me now! hehe!

Can't wait to hear some more stories.

There are a few ways you can add the smilie things. First would be just typing them in, for example

: )
: (
: P

Like that, or you can click the "add smiles" button either just below the text box that you'd type in to leave a message, or on the left of the text box (depending on what page you're on).

Give that a try and let us know if you get it!