Car Transport Carriers....

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
BrianE
Supporter

Car Transport Carriers....

Post by BrianE »

I may find myself in need of a car transport service that operates along the west coast (San Diego <---> Vancouver WA) in the near term. Any recommendations from the Forum would be greatly appreciated. Never having had a need for such service previously what does one looking for when trying to make the down select. Price, safety record, insurance??? Thanks!
defdes
Supporter

Re: Car Transport Carriers....

Post by defdes »

Do a search here, or on bringatrailer.com . I posted a link from BAT on carriers with costs and reviews. I made my selection from there when moving across country and was quite satisfied.
Colbino

Post by Colbino »

I just recently moved from Ca to Wa, but have yet to ship my car up here; Yes. It's killing me.

I don't have any experience with transporting but spoke to these guys http://westcoastcarshipping.com/ and am considering them. The reviews I found were all basically positive.
BrianE
Supporter

Post by BrianE »

Thanks to Colbino and defdes for the insight. My need for the transport service has unfortunately gone to vapor. That said, the information shared has been very helpful should another opportunity surface. Thanks again!
tbsteen
Supporter

Post by tbsteen »

I know you're not still looking, but I used Jay's Auto Transport to bring my wagon from southern California up to the Seattle area. They're based out of Florida but ship to/from pretty much anywhere. I'm sure they just put contracts out there and drivers bid on them but I imagine that's what happens with most of these shipping companies. Their price was in line with everyone else I found ($595) and they kept me updated well.

Jay's Auto Transport, Inc.
954-709-7541