the new look

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
finn
Supporter

the new look

Post by finn »

My phone doesn't have the the ability to crop so low .
Last edited by finn on 10 Jun 2015 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
'69 2dr KA24DET
okayfine wrote:You could turn the car into a Transformer. Just a matter of money and talent. Front-hinge hood would be easier, but you still need money. And talent.
KoHeartsGPA

Re: the new look

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

Ya, site looks weird too now :?
Diego.
MtnGoat

Post by MtnGoat »

the new look blows, to be frank. I really liked the old one.
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

I miss the blue wagon banner :cry:
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
WxMan
Supporter

Post by WxMan »

I miss the wagon banner too. All the 510 flair is gone with this new update. I expect it can all be put back but perhaps our beloved webmaster just hasn't had the time yet.
The company motto seems to be "We're not happy 'till you're not happy."
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

It's not "full screen" for me, I have about 20% blank screen on either side of the screen window.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

This is quite funny...as the old fart "Ossan" on the site, who normally hates change, it is working just fine for me.

Fills my screen just fine and very legible.

Spencer is very busy right now, what with a move and new jobs, so just give it some time, he will tune it up I'm sure.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

I certainly won't nit pick. The site is working for the most part and is keeping us all together as a group. Spencer was having issues with the old site due to it's archaic basis and architecture. He doesn't get paid for this nor does he have any profitable stake what so ever. In fact he hasn't even owned a 510 in many years. So the fact that he keep this all going for us makes me grateful for all of his efforts.

Thanks Spencer.
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Byron510 wrote:I certainly won't nit pick. The site is working for the most part and is keeping us all together as a group. Spencer was having issues with the old site due to it's archaic basis and architecture. He doesn't get paid for this nor does he have any profitable stake what so ever. In fact he hasn't even owned a 510 in many years. So the fact that he keep this all going for us makes me grateful for all of his efforts.

Thanks Spencer.
Hear! Hear!
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
finn
Supporter

Post by finn »

I apologize for my bantering, just wish it wasn't such an issue posting pics. I am grateful for Spencer 's devotion. If there's a dollar amount to upgrade the storage for imagines, per year per say, I'd like to know so that I can help pay towards that.

I know I could put my photos on other sites and then add them to here, but why when everyone else is up to date? Regardless, you guys are cool. Stay classy
'69 2dr KA24DET
okayfine wrote:You could turn the car into a Transformer. Just a matter of money and talent. Front-hinge hood would be easier, but you still need money. And talent.
KoHeartsGPA

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

No complaints here, just that I got so used to our old look that it's taking me time to adjust to this, hopefully my brain can wrap around the new look :mrgreen:
Diego.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Thanks for the support guys! You make this website what it is! In regards to the look of the site, I've been waiting for an update to be released and for some free time before I go ahead and get look of the site updated. It looks like the update will be available shortly so hopefully we can give the site some datsun themed love soon.

Cheers
KoHeartsGPA

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

I haven't been here in a while....wow...site looks great!!!!
Diego.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Hey Diego, how's your 510?
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
KoHeartsGPA

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

Hi Julian!, good thank you....it's been rough go but slowly starting to cope with.....well....about a month and a half after Canby last year...my dad unexpectedly past away...needless to say it has been rough, uhm....ya just coping, man.

Hopefully you and your family are doing good!, if you still have my digits hit me up sometime :-)

I'll post couple pics here of my dime...still making improvements, she's a blast to drive :-)

Diego.