Has anyone used this vendor?

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
skippyelwell

Has anyone used this vendor?

Post by skippyelwell »

http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/datsun- ... ubber.html
Their prices are very good compared with datsupply and the products appear to be pretty good quality, just wondering if anyone has used them and what they thought.
Thanks,
Chris
WxMan
Supporter

Re: Has anyone used this vendor?

Post by WxMan »

I've ordered several things from them over the past few years. Never had an issue. If I recall their prices are in US dollars, but they ship from Vancouver so at least there aren't any duty or brokerage fee issues for us.
The company motto seems to be "We're not happy 'till you're not happy."
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

I as well just received parts from them. Haven't used those parts yet but they seem to be well constructed. One of the items ordered were the turn signal lens gaskets for 68-69 510. Received them to only find out they were for a 70-73, talked to new Datsun parts and they told me the description was incorrect on the website. So I asked for a RA and I'd simply return them, was told to keep them as the shipping made it not worth the return plus they reimbursed the $$. Awesome service in my opinion and instead of selling them I will be passing them forward to one of the Summit Point 510'rs who needs a set unfortunately it'll be next year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Karl’s a good guy, has a little shop on an acreage here in metro Vancouver, and has both roadsters and 510’s. He’s managed to source quite a range of things over the years- new and used.
He tries to help out the community as best he can.
Karl does attend events locally, he frequents many local shows, and is quite active.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
skippyelwell

Post by skippyelwell »

That's great to hear, thank you Gents.