Part Numbers

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
L24 510
Posts: 220
Joined: 06 May 2008 18:03
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Part Numbers

Post by L24 510 » 20 Jul 2009 18:49

Im looking for the PN's for:
ARP head studs
Head shaver cam tower shims
Rocker arms
valves
72 2 Door with L20. Collecting parts for LZ22 Turbo!

User avatar
Chadsinto510s
Posts: 294
Joined: 24 Jun 2009 09:47
Location: Chico, Ca

Re: Part Numbers

Post by Chadsinto510s » 21 Jul 2009 08:28

L24 510 wrote:Im looking for the PN's for:
ARP head studs
Head shaver cam tower shims
Rocker arms
valves
I believe the ARP studs are 202-4201 for an L20B

Rocker arms are Nissan PN 13257-W0300

Which valves would you like? Int? Exh? Both? For what app?

datzenmike
Supporter
Posts: 5326
Joined: 24 May 2006 12:40
Location: Van. Isle.

Re: Part Numbers

Post by datzenmike » 21 Jul 2009 14:48

I get L16/18 and L20B rockers 13257 21000
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs

User avatar
Chadsinto510s
Posts: 294
Joined: 24 Jun 2009 09:47
Location: Chico, Ca

Re: Part Numbers

Post by Chadsinto510s » 21 Jul 2009 15:18

datzenmike wrote:I get L16/18 and L20B rockers 13257 21000
That number changes to 13257-W0300. I just left out the supercession chain. :D

datzenmike
Supporter
Posts: 5326
Joined: 24 May 2006 12:40
Location: Van. Isle.

Re: Part Numbers

Post by datzenmike » 21 Jul 2009 15:35

Yup, see that now.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs

L24 510
Posts: 220
Joined: 06 May 2008 18:03
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Part Numbers

Post by L24 510 » 22 Jul 2009 20:22

Im looking for a set of intake and exhaust valves for an A87 peanut. I suppose ill need seats to.
72 2 Door with L20. Collecting parts for LZ22 Turbo!

L24 510
Posts: 220
Joined: 06 May 2008 18:03
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Part Numbers

Post by L24 510 » 26 Jul 2009 21:37

Are these the correct main studs for the L20b? same as the L24-28. Incase the link doesnt work PN 202-5406
72 2 Door with L20. Collecting parts for LZ22 Turbo!

User avatar
Chadsinto510s
Posts: 294
Joined: 24 Jun 2009 09:47
Location: Chico, Ca

Re: Part Numbers

Post by Chadsinto510s » 27 Jul 2009 08:09

L24 510 wrote:Are these the correct main studs for the L20b? same as the L24-28. Incase the link doesnt work PN 202-5406
They would probably work but you'd have extra studs left over. The L20B kit is 202-5401 (I believe).
L24 510 wrote:Im looking for a set of intake and exhaust valves for an A87 peanut. I suppose ill need seats to.
I'm drawing a fat blank on what that head came off of. It's monday after all. I'll dig a bit and see what I can find.

datzenmike
Supporter
Posts: 5326
Joined: 24 May 2006 12:40
Location: Van. Isle.

Re: Part Numbers

Post by datzenmike » 27 Jul 2009 15:45

Couldn't find a-87 head but if the valve size is:

intake 1.65" or 42mm then try 13201 A1100
exhaust 1.38" or 35mm then try 13202 N0400

These are the valves from the U-67 head.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs

L24 510
Posts: 220
Joined: 06 May 2008 18:03
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Part Numbers

Post by L24 510 » 27 Jul 2009 20:29

Summit says this part number is for a Sr20 DET
Chadsinto510s wrote:
L24 510 wrote:Are these the correct main studs for the L20b? same as the L24-28. Incase the link doesnt work PN 202-5406
They would probably work but you'd have extra studs left over. The L20B kit is 202-5401 (I believe).
L24 510 wrote:Im looking for a set of intake and exhaust valves for an A87 peanut. I suppose ill need seats to.
I'm drawing a fat blank on what that head came off of. It's monday after all. I'll dig a bit and see what I can find.
I have yet to measure the actual valve seats but even if the valve size of the head is 33mm EX and 38mm IN. I can have the larger seats put in for the valves.

Thanks for the numbers guys.
72 2 Door with L20. Collecting parts for LZ22 Turbo!

User avatar
defdes
Supporter
Posts: 4978
Joined: 12 May 2005 14:45
Location: Vermont

Re: Part Numbers

Post by defdes » 27 Jul 2009 21:02

L24 510 wrote: I have yet to measure the actual valve seats but even if the valve size of the head is 33mm EX and 38mm IN. I can have the larger seats put in for the valves.
Do it, you'll like it. :)

User avatar
Chadsinto510s
Posts: 294
Joined: 24 Jun 2009 09:47
Location: Chico, Ca

Re: Part Numbers

Post by Chadsinto510s » 28 Jul 2009 13:55

L24 510 wrote:Summit says this part number is for a Sr20 DET


Thanks for the numbers guys.
From Arp's web catalog:

202-5401 L20 series 4 cylinder
202-5402 2.0L(SR20DE/DET)

Not that there couldn't be a typo someplace on either catalog.

I would ask ARP for the correct # and then order it from Summit.
8008263045 ARP

clean71
Posts: 202
Joined: 15 Mar 2007 20:31
Location: AUBURN WA

Re: Part Numbers

Post by clean71 » 15 Oct 2009 21:55

part numbers for 1968 510 front fender side makers?
1971 PL510 4DOOR AUTO
1969 PL510 WAGON 4SPD
1969 PL510 2DR 4SPD

User avatar
merlin
Supporter
Posts: 1514
Joined: 18 Feb 2004 11:37
Location: clearwater BC
Contact:

Re: Part Numbers

Post by merlin » 16 Oct 2009 06:17

clean71 wrote:part numbers for 1968 510 front fender side makers?
ebay bankok parts... nissan pn is right 26180-23100 left 26185-23100
Merlin from Datsunhistory.com

"test mule? I don't need no stinkin' test mule... Bert Vorgon is my test mule"

User avatar
Byron510
Moderator
Posts: 11896
Joined: 01 Jul 2003 23:06
Location: Maple Ridge, BC

Re: Part Numbers

Post by Byron510 » 11 Nov 2009 14:37

R180 Taper Roller Bearings for Carrier (Diff side bearings)

NSK 30208 J

$31 each at Kaman Industrial - Delta

I needed to pull one bearing when doing the LSD swap a couple months back (just came across the receipt and thought the info should be here). The new bearings were so cheap that I replaced them both while I was there.

Set diff back lash to .05mm by moving shims around and very slight preload on the side bearings.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.

Post Reply