Stolen in Everett, 72 510 Wagon

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
FJDatto

Stolen in Everett, 72 510 Wagon

Post by FJDatto »

Stolen last night from the front of my house. Both stock bumpers attached as well. Hood painted flat black.It has different wheels from this picture. 85 200SX snowflakes (silver) with new rubber. Reward (beer) if found. Thanks

EDIT, License plate number 665RQB
Registration Number PL510966325
Last edited by FJDatto on 04 Jun 2006 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
onslot

Post by onslot »

Wow that sucks ...hope you get it back ...judging by the fuse coming out of the gas filler neck .I would hate to think of the poor cars firey death :[
FJDatto

Post by FJDatto »

onslot wrote:Wow that sucks ...hope you get it back ...judging by the fuse coming out of the gas filler neck .I would hate to think of the poor cars firey death :[
Haha, That was just after I bought it. It has a generic Fram cap now. :wink:
silkywilson

Post by silkywilson »

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008! VOTE VOTE VOTE
FJDatto

Post by FJDatto »

silkywilson wrote:how ironic is this?
http://www.the510realm.com/index.php?na ... highlight=
As the song goes, "a little too ironic". Not mine though.
caesarDX

Post by caesarDX »

That sucks... have you noticed your friends or relatives taking you away from your place?
Maybe you are going to be on OVERHAULIN ! :shock: :(

Damn, I hope you find it.
Attachments
CIMG1151[1].jpg
1984 Renault R5 Turbo2 - L' Enfant Terrible
1989 BMW E30 M3 "God's Chariot"
2001 Renault Clio V6 Sport Phase 1
1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

thanks.. really appriciate that...

Yes.. I do frequent the boards....

my wagon in the last owners yard

MY wagon at the gas station just down the street from the last owner right after I tranfered the title and got a bill of sale...

MY wagon in canada registered to ME on the buntzen lake road.

please note the lack of roof rack, the faded paint, the large primer spots, the orange hood, the hot wire rims, the stock seats, the lack of body trim, and the fact that its general not as pretty!

[/End Rant]

I'm sorry about your loss and I hope you get your wagon back, but I can asure you this isnt yours. It was purchased off the DQ from an avid datsun fanatic in Seattle with a family.
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Cam got his wagon from seattle from a guy named Jason Wegener I think, a couple of months before you posted your wagon as stolen today, so there's no way it could be yours.

Jason
Jason
FJDatto

Post by FJDatto »

///FiveOneOh wrote:
thanks.. really appriciate that...

Yes.. I do frequent the boards....

my wagon in the last owners yard

MY wagon at the gas station just down the street from the last owner right after I tranfered the title and got a bill of sale...

MY wagon in canada registered to ME on the buntzen lake road.

please note the lack of roof rack, the faded paint, the large primer spots, the orange hood, the hot wire rims, the stock seats, the lack of body trim, and the fact that its general not as pretty!

[/End Rant]

I'm sorry about your loss and I hope you get your wagon back, but I can asure you this isnt yours. It was purchased off the DQ from an avid datsun fanatic in Seattle with a family.

Hey, nothing to rant about. I'm not the one who made the connection, it's just "ironic" that someone has one almost exactly the same, for sale at the same time mine ended up missing. I can say positively, that your car is NOT the same as the one I'm missing.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

oh no, you're gonna get it back a Foose-ified with big stupid bling-bling wheels, some paint job that looks like some crack-whore's fingernails, and a stereo that puts out more power than the motor

Yeah buddy, You've been overfoosified, and Hauled Over for the TV audience!!!

All kidding aside, I hope your car is returned in one piece in a timely manner

:(
silkywilson

Post by silkywilson »

Yea I definatly wasnt calling you a theif but when I checked new posts your thread was right under this one... and yea orange wagons, both same year one stolen one for sale on the same day same forums.. it was truly ironic.. No harm intended just increadably ironic No need to prove its your car I belive you..LOL
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008! VOTE VOTE VOTE
Derek

Post by Derek »

510rob wrote:oh no, you're gonna get it back a Foose-ified with big stupid bling-bling wheels, some paint job that looks like some crack-whore's fingernails, and a stereo that puts out more power than the motor
Dude, crack-whores' fingernails look nothing like those cars' paint jobs -- you are thinking of a totally different type of prostitute. Trust me on this one.

To the OP, I hope you get your wagon back. I would be destroyed if someone stole my car.
FJDatto

Post by FJDatto »

Derek wrote:
510rob wrote:oh no, you're gonna get it back a Foose-ified with big stupid bling-bling wheels, some paint job that looks like some crack-whore's fingernails, and a stereo that puts out more power than the motor
Dude, crack-whores' fingernails look nothing like those cars' paint jobs -- you are thinking of a totally different type of prostitute. Trust me on this one.

To the OP, I hope you get your wagon back. I would be destroyed if someone stole my car.
I won't be destroyed if I don't get this car back. It was a project car. Granted, I put a lot of money into it so far, but they didn't get my baby, which was parked just ahead of the other. I'm pretty sure this person was after parts, not a joy ride. Here's a picture of my other dime.
banzai510(hainz)

Post by banzai510(hainz) »

you will find out who did this if they did steal it for parts. The 510 community is small.

I bet it was a joy ride.
That was a a straight car/

Thats why garage them and never leave in the street.

My sister B210 was stolen 3 times. WHY???????? cuz it was ez to get started
FJDatto

Post by FJDatto »

banzai510(hainz) wrote:you will find out who did this if they did steal it for parts. The 510 community is small.

I bet it was a joy ride.
That was a a straight car/

Thats why garage them and never leave in the street.

My sister B210 was stolen 3 times. WHY???????? cuz it was ez to get started
Hey Hainz,
Nice meeting you at Ray's BBQ. I'm hoping it was just a joy ride, but I kinda doubt it due to the price of parts nowadays. I'd like to garage mine but the garage is more of a storage facility, filled to the brim on both sides... sigh