WTB 510 2drs

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Specializedix

WTB 510 2drs

Post by Specializedix »

Gents,

Finally ready and fixed, WTB Datsun 510 2drs '69-'73 in restored conditions (85-95%). I can't afford to start a new project from scratch due to my limited time and space so i am looking to buy a car that would offer me a solution for riding with my son on the summer day here in Ottawa. I would much prefer a 2drs but wont overlook the 4drs options that is for sure, i am also not closing doors on a clean and well prepared L engine config although i would prefer a sr20det/VG engine. One thing for sure is that i am not looking to get involved in a engine swap project and this is why i am also looking for a 510 that as all the right suspension and brake mods.

I also want to get this into a Street Racer car that i can use on the track few time a years, i plan on getting the the car rig with external fuel tank, remoted bty, and roll cage that will allow for a driver and passenger racing seat and harnesses. I am also not looking to redo the whole wiring harness but i am not fuss on the dash look and paint job as i am planning on getting the car repainted eventually. This is where the money paid will have have to play into account. Like i said i dont want to spend two years having the car patched and sanded for rust but can live with a bit of body work that i will get done anyway since i dont have the room for this.

I am looking to spend from 6 to 14K with room on either side but i am not in a rush either so please dont be fool abut this, if you know someone that is willing to tackle this project and sell the car after, there is arrangement that can be made also.

After few years of looking around i truly believe this is one of the best site around and hopefully i will be able to find what i am looking for...Finally.

Thanks everyone

Spec