Make and Model : 280Z
Exterior Color : Multi
Interior Color : Grey(ish)
Auto or Manual? : 5spd
Odometer Reading : Rolled over
Location of Vehicle : Seattle, WA
Extras : 240Z Conversion, and extra parts
Asking Price : 1700 OBO

I have a 1978 Datsun 280Z that runs and drivers fine, has a pinhole leak in the radiator, and the
P-Side turn signal is a little wacky (origional seller had hit ..... something? and broke the bulb).
(240 conversion will fix this, btw)

Tires are deflated (at least one), but I have a compressor if you want to inflate them and drive
it home, they have some pretty gnarly cracks, I'd recommend new ones.

Ugly as hell, about 90 different colors with a horrible primer job. Comes with almost a complete
240Z conversion (only missing the tail light surround and bumper brackets), otherwise comes
with Front and Rear skinny bumpers, 240Z taillights, 240Z under valence, 240Z turn signals,
and quite a few misc parts (fenders, panel skin, new headlights, new headlight extenders / headlight
buckets and a few other random things I can remember).

Asking an EXTREMELY reasonable price of 1700$ OBO, or parts trades for Datsun 1973 Wagon
stuff (plus cash, if parts aren't worth the equitable) This includes running engines, transmissions,
interior and exterior parts, or your first born child....

Feel free to lowball, or make a best offer, the worst I can say is no, but I'm extremely reasonable,
and would like the cash to fund my 610 instead. (Fearless Leader/War Department/Girlfriend said
I can only have one project at a time for now, otherwise she'd trade all my cars in for a Brown Honda
Odyssey Minivan....)

Car is located in Kent, WA. Pictures below. Will ship at buyers expense if it's just a bit too far for you to
come get it, or drive it to meet you as long as you don't live in N.Y. or something silly like that.

Piks: https://picasaweb.google.com/dodomeki/Z ... directlink

Return to “Classifieds”