WTS - Datsun 510 Rear Coil Springs-Eibach-Choose Spring Rate

Post your forsale and wanted ads
CCAT Racing

WTS - Datsun 510 Rear Coil Springs-Eibach-Choose Spring Rate

Post by CCAT Racing »

Up for sale are a set of Custom Ordered to Spec Eibach Springs for the 68-73 Datsun 510 Sedan or Coupe.

$200 Shipped.

Anyone who knows 510's know how tricky setting up/finding rear suspension parts can be!

Here at CCAT Racing we have taken all the work out of your dilemma and came up with a GREAT alternative to going with the very expensive coil over kits for the rear. I worked with Eibach to come up with an OUTSTANDING spring for the rear of the 510!

Also, the leverage factor on the rear control arm affects the overall spring rate.

As an example:

Our 510 runs 225 lb Eibach springs/coil overs up front... to match the rear spring rate to the front, I have a formula for calculating "actual" spring rate. So, to match our 225 lb up front, I run 900 lb springs in the rear which equate to 236 lb springs after configuring in leverage formula.

Finally, you can order a HIGH Quality Eibach spring and actually have it stiff enough! Stiff springs are VERY important on the rear due to the inherent toe squat that the 510's have.

The picture is our 510 project with 9" overall spring height, 900 lb spring with a 1/2" polyurethane coil spring spacer for reference.

The spring picture is the "actual" spring installed in our 510 in the pic.

This setup is AWESOME! You will not be disappointed!

I can order these springs anywhere from about 100 lbs up to as stiff as you may need! No coil bind, coils fit PERFECTLY in stock spring seats with NO modifications!

A 9" height spring with a stock 1/8" coil spacer sets the rear half shafts horizontal to the differential for long u-joint life, less vibration, and smoother power transfer!

This ad is for the 226 lb calculated (900 lb actual) Eibach rear spring set (2). If you need a different spring rate, or shorter spring, just let us know, and I will order/ship you the requested spring rate/height. We take the guess work out of it, and send you a set of springs ready to install! Comes in Eibach box, with stickers...

If you need help with matching your front springs to your rear's, just let us know and we will help you with a custom set! No extra charge!

These springs will be custom ordered to spec, so give about 3 extra days for delivery...

Pick up okay also in Santa Clara, CA.

For the rear shocks, I rec the KYB GR2 shocks in part # 343135 to compliment your Eibach springs! These are a bit shorter than stock, and bolt right up no modification! You're welcome! :)

This setup including shocks(no shocks included in this auction)will cost you less than half of a rear coil over setup and perform just as good!

Any questions, or need help picking out springs, PLEASE feel free to ask!

Send me a message with any questions, and a phone number, or I can reply back to your message.

I accept PayPal, Cash, Check, or US Postal Money Order.

Chris
CCAT Racing