ok, so here's what I'm alookin for
1. on the "b" pillar there is a hard plastic/resin trim piece in line with the bottom of the 1/4 windows of a 2 door, need both the left and right sides
2. on the "c" pillar there are (2) rectangular/rounded end trim pieces (Rear finisher corner ventilator) as called out on carpartsmanual.com, I looking for a total of four, 2 per pillar
3. at the base of the "c" pillar there is a metal part (garnish lower rear corner, per carpartsmanual.com) I'm looking for the left and right sides.
4. drivers side interior door release handle.
I have fabricated items 1 & 2 from bulsa wood but would like the real thing, item three I have attempted to fabricate with plastic for sale by owner signs from the local hardware store, but I would like a better fit. Currently working to repair the door release but I don't care for how it's going so far.
Maybe someone can confirm if there is a horizontal plastic/resin trim piece on the "c" pillar where the head liner and the "c" pillar meet. There are 3 holes in that location and I have fabricated a balsa wood trim piece for that location. IF there is such a piece I would would to buy those left and right pieces as well.
Post your forsale and wanted ads
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- "c" pillar vents/"b"pillar trim out of bulsa wood
- IMG_1187 (Small).JPG (51.78 KiB) Viewed 449 times
- "b" pillar trim slightly reshaped by a hot source ok ok a small fire that's where I lot a lot of stuff
- IMG_1095 (Small).JPG (22.18 KiB) Viewed 449 times
- pic from carpartsmanual site showing part locations, 46,46,5,15,16
- IMG_1556 (Small).JPG (32.28 KiB) Viewed 449 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Beegle17 and 4 guests