Engine Test stand

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Byron510

Engine Test stand

Post by Byron510 »

Hi all,

I have this engine test stand that’s been kicking around for a koon’s age. It was used to develop an EFI system many years back. It’s literally a stand with a work surface, meant to hold an L series engine. It’s a 510 X member bolted to a frame, with an early auto bell housing to support the starter. There is a long tube header, and the head was eye browed to accept one of my L series EFI manifolds. The engine still turns, but is missing the distributor and starter. I popped the valve cover, and there’s no rust inside. The radiator is good, all hoses are in place and there is a cheap set of gauges installed to monitor oil pressure and water temp. On the side is a nice little try to set the battery and Gerry can right next to each other so that you can get the most explosive experience…. The whole works is on castors and can be pushed around. The C channel frame is way more Skookum than it needs to be.

It needs to go to any home – away from my storage area. I’d like to see $100, can be delivered for a fee in the lower mainland - make me an offer.

Byron
Attachments
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG (46.81 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
IMG_3002.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG (46.91 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG (45.43 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.