WTS: misc. 510 parts

Post your forsale and wanted ads
mroverkill

WTS: misc. 510 parts

Post by mroverkill »

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a bunch of the stuff that came off of my 510 for the swap. I don't have pictures at this time, but if you send me a pm with a request I should be able to fulfill it within a business day. I'm in Colorado Springs at the moment and would rather not ship anything right now, but I am willing to consider doing so. Prices are negotiable.

1) running L18 and 4 speed. This motor runs quite strong, carried me all over the front range for the month before I stripped the S2000. Leaks a little oil (about a quart every 500 miles), but doesn't burn any at all. Comes complete with headers, coil, GM alternator swap, carb (nothing fancy, I don't think). Pretty much everything you need to drop it into your 510 and have a running car in hours. $450 SOLD

2) Stock 510 header-back exhaust. I believe this is the stock exhaust for the 510, mild surface corrosion like you would expect on a 40 year old exhaust system. No leaks and sounds great. $50

3) stock 510 driveshaft with splined yolk for 4 speed. Not much to say, looks to be in great shape, has the 4 bolt flange for an r160 on the other end. $75