WTB: 510 Wagon

Post your forsale and wanted ads
WagonMaster

WTB: 510 Wagon

Post by WagonMaster »

I really want a 510 wagon, so keep your ears open, and tell me what you have, i'm gonna buy either a 510 wagon or a malibu wagon, whichever i find first, i would prefer the 510, but they're not as common, i'm looking for very minimal rust and an engine that runs without problems, i know it's a lot to ask, but still shout me what you have, and a price you want for it, it'll be dice, thanks a lot, Geoff

Post by Guest »

ok it has to go, my 69 510 wagon
LZ2.2 w/efi, comp pan, fresh head w/cam, 12"wilwoods w/ 300zxtt calipers up front on adjustable struts, 200sx disks out back, axle has fresh bearings and baffels to keep it alive in the corners, de-arched rear leafs w/full leaf added, super light flywheel w/roadster clutch, 280zx 5 speed w/great syncros, 240sx teardrop mags w/195/50/15 yokohama a520s, unique red cloth interior w/power seat, faceplate deck w amp x-over and subs-all hidden.
NEEDS PAINT and rockers are religous.
over $5500.00 into it sacrafice at $3000.00 OBO
jason- 308 1132
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

Thanks very much, i'll come out and have a look
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

Please post your rides, i don't really want to be driving a chevy 5.7 litre to school every day, help me out...
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

You'll definitly want to get a 510 once i take you out in mine...soon :-)
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

i saw you... rather heard you driving past me on 56th today, it sounds amazing now, did you get a new tailgate, or has it always been the gray one?
wtf

Post by wtf »

It's ALWAYS been primer. Same with fenders, valance... I could go on !
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Thanks wagon master...today was its maiden voyage...its pretty crazy!

Post by Guest »

what'd it cost you to get that engine in...
if you don't mind me asking, i might buy a 510 with only a body and put in a new engine, if it's within reason
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

you can get an engine install kit deal from http://www.vg30.com (might be hard to get hold of...) which goes for $1000 US. That includes engine mounting brackets, oilpan, headers and trans x member. You can get an engine pretty cheap (I got a complete wrecked 300zx for $400).

My dad and I did everything else and it took quite awhile...So if you're paying someone to do it it may cost a fair bit to get it all right.

And if you're putting in the V6 you need to get stiffer springs and bigger brakes....the list goes on! Might be an idea to just say $3000 bucks[if you do the work yourself it would be cheaper]. If you're under then sweet! If not...well...

Good luck
wtf

Post by wtf »

Don't forget all the other stuff, There's quite a bit of stuff you forget about until you're 3/4 way thru and are like... "Hrrmm... Well that RAD isn't going to work..." and "AAHH!! what am I going to use for a FAN", "EEEKK!! What do I do for a fuel pump?!"

It starts really adding up. I'm sure Spankz0r would agree.
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

okay, well i need a car first...
wtf

Post by wtf »

Hrm... That's a toughy... I know where an HL 510 is !! heh.
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

doesn't help, plus i really want a wagon, to further give meaning to my name
WagonMaster

Post by WagonMaster »

PL PLease haha, it's funny to me...