1972 2DR shell part out

Post your forsale and wanted ads
abisel

Re: 1972 2DR shell part out

Post by abisel »

What is the condition of the right front inner wheelwell. Complete from the door hinge post to the front?
sgplancer

Post by sgplancer »

How about the radiator support?
Attachments
Support.JPG
Support.JPG (66.27 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Update,

The car has been cut in to pieces and a lot of it has been sold but there is still some left.

Cowl and A pillars, $80.00 or I can cut to suit.

Frame rails $100.00 each

Firewall cut to suit PM for price,

Rear floor's Dr. $30.00 & Pass. $40.00 ( with brace and some tunnel )
ImageImage

All prices plus shipping.....
Last edited by Abe Froman on 07 Jun 2017 15:04, edited 2 times in total.
sgplancer

Post by sgplancer »

Any update on the front radiator support? I am also interested in the front floor pans, if they are in good shape. Trying to look at the last picture from the post above, maybe just buy the front half of the car?
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

sgplancer wrote:Any update on the front radiator support? I am also interested in the front floor pans, if they are in good shape. Trying to look at the last picture from the post above, maybe just buy the front half of the car?
Here is 2 picture's of the core a couple months ago, the rightside air channel a fender flange has been removed since then.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

I need the front right unistrut frame from just behind the tension control mount up the wheel well 4" then towards the front across the front of the wheel well into the panel out to the front. Then from the front of the tension control mount 8" in towards the center of the radiator support all as one piece. Is this possible? if you need a better discription let me know.

Thanks
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
sgplancer

Post by sgplancer »

Three B's Racing wrote:I need the front right unistrut frame from just behind the tension control mount up the wheel well 4" then towards the front across the front of the wheel well into the panel out to the front. Then from the front of the tension control mount 8" in towards the center of the radiator support all as one piece. Is this possible? if you need a better discription let me know.

Thanks
That is basically what I was asking for too. I even offered to purchase the front half of the car. I haven't heard back from the seller, so hopefully he will get back with one of us. Good luck!
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

sgplancer wrote:
Three B's Racing wrote:I need the front right unistrut frame from just behind the tension control mount up the wheel well 4" then towards the front across the front of the wheel well into the panel out to the front. Then from the front of the tension control mount 8" in towards the center of the radiator support all as one piece. Is this possible? if you need a better discription let me know.

Thanks
That is basically what I was asking for too. I even offered to purchase the front half of the car. I haven't heard back from the seller, so hopefully he will get back with one of us. Good luck!
I will gladly sell you the front clip, the dr. floor pan has some pin holes. please let me know what you need for us to proceed. I never heard from you after posting photos or the core.

Thanks,
russaroll

Post by russaroll »

anything left?
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Yes, here's whats left.....

1. Front clip ( Sold some dr. floor & frame rail pieces )
2. The wind shield surround and cowl
3. The rear floors
4. The steering column and steering box
5. Rear upper seat cushion hooks
6. '70 > '73 lower dash brackets ( located on a pillars )
Last edited by Abe Froman on 24 Aug 2017 11:00, edited 1 time in total.
russaroll

Post by russaroll »

pm sent
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

Thanks
What about this piece?
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
redline510

Post by redline510 »

What's left?
73 2dr VG33
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Three B's Racing wrote:

Thanks
What about this piece?

PM sent