Datsun A-series engines, transmissions, parts and pieces.

Post your forsale and wanted ads
edakotaford

Datsun A-series engines, transmissions, parts and pieces.

Post by edakotaford »

I paid a flat price to a gentleman here in Seattle who wanted to offload all of his A-series stock at once, i knew that a few pieces were worth a little bit of money, and others would be good to keep around for my own build. I am still in the process of identifying all that i have, but i will list all that i know so far, if you have interest in specific pieces please feel free to send text or email with request to photos and i will do my best to help.

here's what i've got:

-A12A GX shortblock: Complete
-A12 shortblock: mostly complete (no oil pan or pickup attached)
-A12 block: Bare (no crank, no pistons or rods, no pan or pickup. Journals are not installed, but i think they may be in one of the boxes of parts)

-A14 shortblocks (qty 2): (no rods or pistons installed, have one set of pistons and rods in a box, unsure if they are A14 or A15)

-A15 shortblock: (no rods or pistons installed, have one set of pistons and rods in a box, unsure if they are A14 or A15)

-A15 longblock: complete from pan to rocker cover (this engine may already be spoken for, i need to check the head casting for a friend)

MISC. Parts and pieces:
(qty 1) set of pistons and rods (as stated before, they are either A14 or A15)
(qty 3) rocker covers
(qty 1) oil pan (might have pickup in box somewhere)
(qty 2[at least]) oil pumps
(qty 1[at least]) distributors
(qty 4) sets of manifolds (Intake & Exhaust) all factory down draft manifolds, i have no side drafts or headers.
have not checked to see what size ports they are yet.
(qty 2) factory carb's

(qty 3) "H72" casting heads (oval ports, open chamber, no valves or rockers installed, they may be in boxes)
(qty 2) blank-cast heads (round ports, Peanut closed chamber, no valves or rockers installed, they may be in boxes) (probably keeping one of these heads)

(qty 1) flywheel
(qty 1) factory 1200 4-speed transmission (havent checked casting yet)
(qty 1) "60" series 5-speed transmission (im probably keeping this one though)

also have a couple of boxes of various engine parts and pieces, if you have something small and specific that you are looking for, feel free to ask and i will look!

YES i am willing to ship at the buyer's full expense.

contact me at:
e.dakota@hotmail.com
or
425-366-6387, text preferred