Hey guys, I am selling a set of reupholstered and re-foamed stock 510 front and rear seats. I believe they are vinyl material. These seats came with my project car and have never been used.
The headrests will need to be installed, and the vinyl is peeling back a bit on one of the headrests that you can see in the photo. I would imagine you could re-glue it or an upholstery shop could fix it fairly easily.
I am in Thousand Oaks which is just south of Ventura in southern California
Post here or PM me if you are interested.
Post your forsale and wanted ads
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- seats_05.JPG (192.84 KiB) Viewed 289 times
- seats_04.JPG (149.07 KiB) Viewed 289 times
- seats_03.JPG (183.52 KiB) Viewed 289 times
- seats_02.JPG (165.13 KiB) Viewed 289 times
- seats_01.JPG (89.62 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests