I am considering selling my built 1972 coupe. Looking for a number in the high $20K range but certainly open to offers. Dont need to sell and wont if dont like the terms.
I have been a long time member here and the restoration is detailed in the projects, although i never completely finished the blog. Car is done.
It has been a many year project and now i want to move on to another project. Car just sits.
The car was sold new in Winnipeg Canada, and is now located in San Jose California. I bought the car as a project from the original owner. I still am in contact with him and his son who love the car. I have the original bill of sale from the dealer and all the service documents and warranty book and card. Car was rough when i purchased it. You can see in the project details.
High level details:
- 72 two door. 80XXX original miles.
- full rust removal and replaced with all steel. hand fabricated.
- HOK paint (green) with black hood and deck lid. Pinas Autocolor in Fremont did the paint and body.
- fiberglass from fenders / rear flares.
- Rebello built 2.1L L20B - 2015 zero miles on engine. Dyno sheet over 205hp.
- fuel injected. TWM throttle bodies, side draft style.
- Electromotive TEC III engine management system. fully programmable, with O2 sensor and data logging.
- 5 speed trans
- 410 LSD, ATB style center
- ground control front coilover with tockico illumina. Ermish rear coil over.
- Painless full rewire,
- every trim rubber/seal etc. new.
- every nut, bolt, bearing, hose, etc. new. Lots of Nissan parts new.
- lots of fancy steel braided lines.
- Corbeau seats, all aluminum interior panels.
- Dash is original. one crack in dash pad.
Anyway, you get the picture.
I have many photos in the project section as well as a ton more that i never uploaded to the Realm. Fully documented every step of the way. Also all the receipts to prove the spend. I did all the work with the exception of paint and Rebello work.
Here are a few quick shots of what it looks like today, as well as links to the project builds.
Photos show it on Panasports, however today it is on XXR wheels. I still have the Pana's as well.
Shoot me a note if there is any serious interest. I am in no hurry and may not sell at all, but it just sits here and that seems like a shame...
To all of you, Thanks for all the support over the years. This forum is truly a group of friends that support each other, and i am proud to be a part of that.
Post your forsale and wanted ads
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- engine3.jpg (118.4 KiB) Viewed 696 times
- engine2.jpg (113.38 KiB) Viewed 696 times
- datsun3.jpg (44.81 KiB) Viewed 696 times
- datsun2.jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 696 times
- datsun1.jpg (40.88 KiB) Viewed 696 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests