For Sale L20B with Fuel injection SOLD

Post your forsale and wanted ads
ajen68510

For Sale L20B with Fuel injection SOLD

Post by ajen68510 »

https://imgur.com/a/n40vRkc picure link

L20B Specs, SU Throttle Body injection

- Total miles on engine 33,000, located in Squamish,BC. No shipping sorry . Pick up. I will arrange Cherry picker or bring your own.
- Bottom end built by Specialty Engineering, bought off Noel Koehn from Newport auto in Squamish. Sorry do not remember the specs . Pulled Sept. 2015, been sitting in Garage and oiled and rotated every few months.
- U67 head, 280ZX valves, Colt Fuel injection cam. This head was rebuilt in 2015, just before a trip to Las Vegas from Vancouver. New rockers and cam installed then. 68 exhaust collector and down pipe with o2 sensor.
- 200SX electronic Dizzy. Along with spare one I carried for road trips. Was rebuilt, never had to use
- Extra water pump for road trips, brand new
- Z therapy 240Z carbs with Injector plates for conversion by Patton Machine.
- Manifold and Throttle Position Sensor custom made bracketry , Custom Vacuum tube .
- Includes Map sensor and Air flow sensor
- http://www.pattonmachine.com/ and Fuel injection software and computer and wire harness by Affordable fuel injection. Has been tuned to this motor. Milage documented on my trip to Vegas. 22MPG @ 80 to 90mph for several hours. And 29 MPG @65 to 70 MPH over a 4-6hr period.
- Revs to 7000RPM , super reliable
- 1 wire 105amp alternator
- Fuel regulator included , Aeromotive
- Spare Gaskets for L series.
- MSD coil and bracket
- K&N filters and housings , Short Velocity stacks
- Installation manual
- You will need flywheel and flywheel bolts.
- Use 94 octane only
- Block needs a good repaint, most grease has been removed
Last edited by ajen68510 on 26 May 2018 11:27, edited 2 times in total.
butters68
Supporter

Re: For Sale L20B with Fuel injection Motor, head, injection, exhaust manifold located Squamish BC

Post by butters68 »

man if i had a 510,
this would be sold all ready.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.