WTB - Rear Bearing Spacers for 510

Post your forsale and wanted ads
sssexxx

WTB - Rear Bearing Spacers for 510

Post by sssexxx »

Hi Everyone,

Been a long time since I had to post in the Classifieds. I am in a pretty rushed need for two rear wheel bearing spacers. I believe they are number 42 in the attached assembly schematic. If anyone is willing to part with two, one for each side, I would be happy to take them off your hands.

I believe it is number 6 in the diagram below. I have photos of them, but can't host them at the moment. If you think you have what I need, just email me and we can confirm.

JordanTr

Re: WTB - Rear Bearing Spacers for 510

Post by JordanTr »

You’ll also want to get the proper length as there are multiple sizes.
'72 2 door KA project | S14 Silvia RB25DET | S14 RB26DETT (sold) | '90 Audi 90Q20V (sold)
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

If you haven’t already read this thread - like others there’s many who have shared their respective issues;

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=285

Might be worth a thumb through to give you some ideas.
There are three spaced sizes, it’s covered here in the above thread.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

What Byron said....but if you actually need is item #6 then your good for any set you get but if it's item #4 in your diagram you'll have to match the letters stamped on them to the stamped letter on your swing arms outer bearing housing. Let us know what the letter stamped on your swing arms bearing housing is so it can be matched if it is the item you need.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Three B's Racing wrote: 31 Jul 2018 05:42 What Byron said....but if you actually need is item #6 then your good for any set you get but if it's item #4 in your diagram you'll have to match the letters stamped on them to the stamped letter on your swing arms outer bearing housing. Let us know what the letter stamped on your swing arms bearing housing is so it can be matched if it is the item you need.
So which is it? I have a set of the bearing spacers item# 4 Id letter "B"
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
sssexxx

Post by sssexxx »

Thank you all for your replies. I have pictures I can email which include measurements. Email me?
sssexxx

Post by sssexxx »

Still searching....
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

You still haven't said if you want # 4 or #6 in your picture. If it's #4. You haven't said if you want A, B ,or C. B is quite common and you have been offered a pair of those. Clarity will help.
I am starting to think I'm getting old and grumpy. Lol
Good luck with your car.
eastbaysolo_73
Supporter

Post by eastbaysolo_73 »

Not trying to thread jack. But I just took these apart due to upgrading to spherical bearing set up and I notice I'm missing a complete spacer. Maybe even more. The missing bearing are still inside the control arm. What do you guys think hard to tell from that photo diagram but am I missing the smaller spacer also? Good thing I took these apart PO said he replaced all the bearings.
ImageWheelbearing by v p, on Flickr
1970 2 door sr20det cookie cutter build
My build thread
http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30772
Nor Cal Meng !
Three B's Racing
Supporter

eastbaysolo_73 wrote: 11 Aug 2018 13:18 Not trying to thread jack. But I just took these apart due to upgrading to spherical bearing set up and I notice I'm missing a complete spacer. Maybe even more. The missing bearing are still inside the control arm. What do you guys think hard to tell from that photo diagram but am I missing the smaller spacer also? Good thing I took these apart PO said he replaced all the bearings.
Yeah, your missing the cylindrical spacer between the bearings but you do have the smaller spacer for the outside bearing in place.
- John Lennon
eastbaysolo_73
Supporter

Post by eastbaysolo_73 »

Three B's Racing wrote: 13 Aug 2018 07:31
eastbaysolo_73 wrote: 11 Aug 2018 13:18 Not trying to thread jack. But I just took these apart due to upgrading to spherical bearing set up and I notice I'm missing a complete spacer. Maybe even more. The missing bearing are still inside the control arm. What do you guys think hard to tell from that photo diagram but am I missing the smaller spacer also? Good thing I took these apart PO said he replaced all the bearings.
Yeah, your missing the cylindrical spacer between the bearings but you do have the smaller spacer for the outside bearing in place.
When I took them apart thats how they were :shock: . I don't have any spacer's aside from that big one in the photo. It is stamped with the letter B. So I need two small ones and the bigger one with the letter B I take it. If anyone has those please PM me. Thank for the reply Three B's Racing.
Imagespacers by v p, on Flickr
My build thread
Nor Cal Meng !
eastbaysolo_73
Supporter

Post by eastbaysolo_73 »

Ok fellas turns out I found a spacer with the B stamped on it in my storage. So I will not be needing those after all. The smaller spacer are there also. Thanks
My build thread
Nor Cal Meng !
That4doorKiD

Post by That4doorKiD »

Can someone confirm a picture of the smaller spacers? I am wondering if they have an angled contour to them on the outside surface plane.
68 4doorFanatic
deano510

Post by deano510 »

#4 is the actual spacer btw the bearings. #6 does have an angled surface to fit the fillet contour behind the flange.

I have them but they an integral part of that assembly & without them the assembly is useless.

Maybe someone has them in an incomplete assembly and they wouldn't be missed.

Dean
gzentas510@outlook.com
deano510

Post by deano510 »

I just remembered that I recently sold a pair of bare stub axles with only the nuts,so I have all of the other components as spares, including the #6's.

Dean