WTT: 510 New, never installed Eyebrow Trims for...

Post your forsale and wanted ads
opalbeetle

WTT: 510 New, never installed Eyebrow Trims for...

Post by opalbeetle »

Hello!

I cannot seem to find these pieces for sale anywhere and it seems like Nissan has discontinued production (if this isn't the case, I apologize for the misinformation). Having said that, pricing these is difficult for me but what I would really like is to trade them for front coil overs/camber plates for my 710. (Same as a 510 and 280zx - 200# springs would be an excellent bonus). If you would like to make a cash offer, please do so (it seems like these were already expensive years ago).

These have never been on a car. When I built my 510, I did remove the rubber gasket to use on the original trim that was on the car which were too good to replace. I did just buy new gasket material from New-Datsun-Parts to include with them (it is one piece that needs to be trimmed to fit).

MikeY

Re: WTT: 510 New, never installed Eyebrow Trims for...

Post by MikeY »

Just sold a pair on Facebook for $325 usd including shipping. Might have been able to get a little more. But at that price it took a few days. I used the page Datsun 510 (68-73) parts for sale. https://m.facebook.com/groups/1421692238052095
Mine were nos in the box but still with the factory rubber.
slowerthantime
Supporter

Post by slowerthantime »

PM sent
opalbeetle

Post by opalbeetle »

Replied.