wanted 2dr sedan parts 510

Post your forsale and wanted ads
shane.dobbe@xtra.co.

wanted 2dr sedan parts 510

Post by shane.dobbe@xtra.co. » 04 Oct 2003 01:15

im all the way from newzealand and have a project 2dr 510 sedan and theres a few things i need can any one help i need all side windows and rear side window frames hinges and latches also need door kick plates that run along bottom off door frame also sss interior eg seats door panels and carpet in black also door and window and boot rubber seals and also door weather strips thats all i can think off for now all parts must be in really good condition or new can anybody help or know some body i can get i touch with ............thanks shane.

bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum » 05 Oct 2003 00:01

i have the rear wing windows, but im also lookin for some parts that i can only get way over in newzealand, im lookin for the plastic gauge cover(the piece opposite of the glovebox yet not the gauges themselves), a glovebox, a steering box, and an idler arm. if you got em let me know

shane.dobbe@xtra.co.

Post by shane.dobbe@xtra.co. » 05 Oct 2003 00:19

cheers for reply maybe able to help what colour glove box and plastic gauge shurroud and do you want deluxe or sss gauge shurroud i dont have spear idler or steering box but wont be to hard to find you sound like you have a right hand drive datto.....

bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum » 05 Oct 2003 00:50

black plastic on both the parts, and for the plastic surround i just need the basic bottom of the line 1600 surround so maybe the deluxe. like this one http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/featur ... tdat8.html
or this one http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/featur ... Image8.htm

shane.dobbe@xtra.co.

Post by shane.dobbe@xtra.co. » 05 Oct 2003 03:21

ive been down to my parts collection ihave dash parts in black and grey that you want just might have to look for other parts but dont think will be a prob i know a wrecker with a couple dattos can you help me with more parts we dont have 2 dr sss sedans over here and if i did find one no one well seperate it. and not many in aussie either....

bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum » 05 Oct 2003 09:54

yeah i can help you with what ever you need, if we can get eachother the parts hows an even trade sound?

bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum » 05 Oct 2003 09:57

also alot of that you can get from a company called to intense restorations, all there stuff is brand new. http://www.datsunrestore.com

shane.dobbe@xtra.co.

Post by shane.dobbe@xtra.co. » 06 Oct 2003 03:23

i will get in touch with this wicked web site you told me about and let you know what they cant do and not do for me then ill let you know what i need but straight swap sound s good ok give me some time ill get in touch with these people and get back to you ...

bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum » 06 Oct 2003 10:46

alright. and if it comes down to it i wouldnt be at all aposed to buying the dash parts off you, like the wing windows and some money for the dash parts