WTT SR20DET for Ka24de

Post your forsale and wanted ads
nizmodime

WTT SR20DET for Ka24de

Post by nizmodime »

I have a sr motor that was suppose to go into my 510 but I'm starting to see that I wont be able to afford everything for the swap. So I'm wondering if anyone out there wants a sr20det for there ka24de with trans and ecu and ecu harness. The SR motor's head is off the block because i was planning on building the motor. The oil pan is also removed from the block because I was planning on getting the greddy oil pan for the motor. I dont have a transmission or ecu or ecu harness for it. The turbo is inluded with the exhuast manifold and all the lines as well as the intake manifold with the injectors, I also have the coilpacks and the fan assembly so pretty much everything exept the harness, ecu and ecu harness.

I would like to trade with someone that is rather local to me so there is no need to ship anything. Plus if someone is interested on trading your more than welcome to come check it out. I live in Lake elsinore CA 92530 and if there are anymore questions please call me at (909)678-6844 oh and by the way my name is Bobby Medina
bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum »

YES i do want to trade you. if you dont mind waiting a few days i am verry willing to drive down there to trade with you my email address is topoorforrice@yahoo.com. email me and tell me if its cool to wait a bit
nizmodime

Post by nizmodime »

if anyone is still interested. The engine is still up for trade if you would like to contact or have any questions about the engine my email address is nizmodime@yahoo.com
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

I have an E
510rob

Post by 510rob »

I'll trade you two C's for an L, but only if the L is one of the pre-M type...
nizmodime

Post by nizmodime »

Thanks for the offers but im really just looking for a KA24de to trade.
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

510rob wrote:I'll trade you two C's for an L, but only if the L is one of the pre-M type...
:?
510rob

Post by 510rob »

...ummm, it seemed funny at the time?