Wanted -- 510 Sedan

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Boaty

Wanted -- 510 Sedan

Post by Boaty » 18 Jul 2003 18:48

Ok, this is the deal. I need to get a first car. My brother owns a 2-Door, my sister in law owns a Wagon. I'm sitting here, 16 almost 17 years old without a car. Obviously, I don't have much money. And, knowing that most people out there already know the actual value of a 510, it makes it VERY hard to find one for sale and/or for a cheap price.

I ain't got much money. At all. I'd be willing to do around-the-neighborhood jobs just to come up with the cash.

I preferably want a 2-door, it doesn't even have to run. I have a motor sitting at the end of my driveway as I speak. I just want something to do, and I don't want to have to pay an arm, three fingers, and a leg to get one.

This means, under 500 dollars. That's pushing it, I know. I want a project-car, but one that I don't have to mess with the BODY that much.. everything else can be fixed in time. I need a get-around car, so I can go out and look for a job.

I live in Southern Oregon. If ANYBODY knows of ANY 510 2-door, or even a 4-door for really cheap, it'd be greatly appreciated if you'd email me. I have looked all over Grants Pass and Medford, OR for one - to no avail. I did, however, find two 510 Wagons just sitting in a field, that I plan on picking up IF I can get ahold of the owners.

artika@charter.net - please email me if you have a source for me. Thanks a million guys, it'll be much appreciated.

Also check out my site... http://www.geocities.com/pryials_angel - it's a Datsun Devotion site.

-Steve B.
Age 16
Grants Pass, OR