XFM Car wash... Hotties.. bikinis... car wash...

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
///FiveOneOh

XFM Car wash... Hotties.. bikinis... car wash...

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

well?

104.9 XFM and Richmond Motorsports present the 2nd Annual X-FM Pepper and Crash Bikini Car Wash - Friday, July 11th from 2pm to 6pm -

All proceeds go to Canuck Place!

With Hosts XFM's Pepper and Crash. Bring you car in for a little extra attention (a minimum donation is required)!! ADDRESS for Richmond Motorsports - 21320 Westminster Highway (off Hwy. 91 by Alex Fraser Bridge). The Pepper & Crash Bikini Car Wash Xclusively from New Rock First 104.9 XFM. If any ladies would like to help Pepper & Crash - let them know here!

hehehehe

hey its for a good cause! and theres gonan be ALOT of ppl there. What better way to show off some 510s?[/img]
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

hmm could be interesting...
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

hmmm...to bad I won't be here...or I would definatly would get off work early to be there!!!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

hmmm...to bad I won't be here...or I would definatly would get off work early to be there!!!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
kEvIn

Post by kEvIn »

i am SOOO there ! even if i have to fucking walk ! :D haha
wtf

Post by wtf »

I would go... But then everyone will be staring at ME and not at the half naked girls, so maybe i'll just stay put.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

wtf wrote:I would go... But then everyone will be staring at ME and not at the half naked girls, so maybe i'll just stay put.
and you don't want Cam getting jealous with you getting attention from others... :D
richard norrish
wtf

Post by wtf »

Exactly... Now everyone finally understands.
wtf

Re: XFM Car wash... Hotties.. bikinis... car wash...

Post by wtf »

///FiveOneOh wrote:well?

104.9 XFM and Richmond Motorsports present the 2nd Annual X-FM Pepper and Crash Bikini Car Wash - Friday, July 11th from 2pm to 6pm -

All proceeds go to Canuck Place!

With Hosts XFM's Pepper and Crash. Bring you car in for a little extra attention (a minimum donation is required)!! ADDRESS for Richmond Motorsports - 21320 Westminster Highway (off Hwy. 91 by Alex Fraser Bridge). The Pepper & Crash Bikini Car Wash Xclusively from New Rock First 104.9 XFM. If any ladies would like to help Pepper & Crash - let them know here!

hehehehe

hey its for a good cause! and theres gonan be ALOT of ppl there. What better way to show off some 510s?[/img]
I do believe Crash just quit. I hope it doesn't effect shiet.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Any one listen to XFM? Is this still going on? Anyone going?
If you do, be sure to take lots of pictures!
Don't forget about the cars though.
richard norrish
Blk68510

Post by Blk68510 »

if i was going to be in town i would go to it for sure, but it looks like im going to portland near the end of this week... pity because i live like 15 minutes away from where it's happening :evil: