San Diego Auto Museum Datsun display....

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
dp61

San Diego Auto Museum Datsun display....

Post by dp61 »

Hi to those in Socal! I am flying down to LA for a few days and wondering if it is worth the trip to San Diego to see the Nissan/Datsun display there? Or the Datsun Museum in Murrietta? Thanks in advance for your comments...

Dave
okayfine
Supporter

Re: San Diego Auto Museum Datsun display....

Post by okayfine »

Both?

From what I hear the Datsun display in San Diego is nice. Not big (it's not the Peterson), but bigger than the Datsun museum in Murrieta. They're relatively close (for SoCal); if your dates lined up with the Datsun Museum being open, I'd try for both.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Where is the Datsun display in San Diego? My daughter is in school down there, gives me another excuse to cruise to San Diego.

I recently drove from San Diego to the museum, didn't take long - about an hour, all multi-lane freeways.

Just FYI, they were scheduled to be open, but were not, so call a few days ahead. :oops:
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson