Summit Point 2012 Pics

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Re: Summit Point 2012 Pics

Post by Three B's Racing »

okayfine wrote:
qwik510 wrote:Yes. Keith's VG33 powered Celica made it and is quite a car.

280ZX front struts/brakes/engine crossmember with rack and pinion, 240sx rear suspension, etc. It is basically a nissan with a celica body 8)
Very yummy. I'd drive one!
Cool thing about the Celica is you can drive with the windows down at speed and the wind doesn't come into the cab. It's very quiet also until you stab it then it sounds like the lead singer from Rush trying to belt out high note, no actually the car sound s better. Decent milage also 28mpg. It's still in the body work and paint stages. It's just full of little things you never would have thought of. Keith really put some thought into "Shellica" as he calls it.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Three B's Racing
Supporter

qwik510 wrote:Sorry Lou. Somehow I missed this thread.

Great pics as usual and a great weekend we had too.

So much fun
Not a problem B. I especially like the shot of the Silver Bullet. To bad I didn't wait just a bit longer to get you into the shot also. Got tired of balancing the Nikon with 200 F/2.8 in one hand and a Corona in the other, didn't want to drop my beer.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Rojo Cinco Diez
Supporter

Post by Rojo Cinco Diez »

ecoparque.....nice shots, lots of fun and great company, love my shot on my ex/510 but now I have a perron of a ride, her name Z-VETTE, 8)
Some people dream , I live my dreams
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Rojo Cinco Diez wrote:ecoparque.....nice shots, lots of fun and great company, love my shot on my ex/510 but now I have a perron of a ride, her name Z-VETTE, 8)
Z-Vette will always be The Silver Bullet to me Echo Park Lee :lol: Hope you have fun with the Silver Bullet or I'll tell the Echo Park puto's.

Lou
- John Lennon
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Three B's Racing wrote:and a Corona in the other, didn't want to drop my beer.
Beer hat, c'mon Lou!
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
darcToken
Supporter

Post by darcToken »

I must make sure that I am at this next year, looked like a great time... dave and lee kept pouring the salt on the wound for me not making it when i met up with them, lol.
definitely next year!
Time is the greatest teacher, to bad it kills all of its students - Robin Williams
Three B's Racing
Supporter

okayfine wrote:
Three B's Racing wrote:and a Corona in the other, didn't want to drop my beer.
Beer hat, c'mon Lou!
:lol: Ya, but gravity= face beer wash :lol: I used to have a lanyard for my BRE Summit Point beer koozie, man I miss it :cry:
- John Lennon
Three B's Racing
Supporter

darcToken wrote:I must make sure that I am at this next year, looked like a great time... dave and lee kept pouring the salt on the wound for me not making it when i met up with them, lol.
definitely next year!
Great weather, Peter Brock in the campsite for a few hours jaw'n it up with us, what could be better? We'll probably get soaked next year :x
- John Lennon
ace028

Post by ace028 »

Sweet pics, what kind of car is the black #29 car with gold accents? Its pretty cool looking.