5/10 Day BBQ Celebration 2014 New Westminster

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
Byron510

Re: 5/10 Day BBQ Celebration 2014 New Westminster

Post by Byron510 »

Glad to have you guys over. The weather was a bit rough earlier in the day, might have put a damper on some of the attendance, but it was a rain or shine event. But in the end the sun came out in the afternoon as the weather man predicted, and it was a great evening to sit around, eat a bunch of food off the BBQ and as Joel put it - participate in some chatter. Bench racing I think is the best way to put it. What I also like is the number of spouses attending these events.
Thanks for coming out Robyn, Mandy, Jason, Nicole (and family), Ron, Isabel, Chad, Tom, Jordan, Rob, Denis and as I mentioned another 4 spouses as well. Thanks for coming out and taking part.

We did discuss that maybe these sort of impromptu gatherings should happen more often, easy to put together and attend. Maybe a summer BBQ will be next.

The any rate, I put the Bronze in the back yard garden. It made a nice back drop tonight. And there were four other 510's out front. I'd love to see an event like this where I plugged up the whole street with 510's one day. Next time.

Happy 510 day all.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
RONSLYCHUK
Supporter

Post by RONSLYCHUK »

Thanks Byron. The food was great,it was a fun time seeing and talking to everyone.Isabel had a good time "bench racing"with the other wife's and girlfriends. I still can't figure out how you grew a 510 in your back yard. Cheers,Ron.
proflex
Supporter

Post by proflex »

Thanks for the good eats Byron! I went home full... :) Yes some more get togethers this summer would be a fun idea, looking forward to getting the cars out some more..............
In just two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.
JordanTr

Post by JordanTr »

Thanks again Byron. We had a great time last night :)
'72 2 door KA project | S14 Silvia RB25DET | S14 RB26DETT (sold) | '90 Audi 90Q20V (sold)
gooned

Post by gooned »

We all enjoyed our time hanging out with the gang, hard to leave when there is always so much to catch up on!

I am again going to try and have a weekend afternoon BBQ this year, honest...