Mission Race day, Sunday June 28

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
butters68
Supporter

Re: Mission Race day, Sunday June 28

Post by butters68 »

i'm not able to do any long drives right now keith, i can't get car out before 6 am . also no passport.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
Chickenman

Post by Chickenman »

Chuckanut drive and Ferry would be awesome!! I even have Tunes now!! Got the stereo hooked up and running.

Getting car more and more sorted out every day. Lot's of little issues from PO, that just weren't done just " The way I like it ".....
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

I will start a new drive thread as soon as I get a minute. I would entertain we do Chuckanut, then cut over and drive down to the Fort, explore that, then either have brought a picnic lunch to have there, or, drive to Clinton and have lunch, then RE-TRACE our route. I don't want to cruise on I-5, other than maybe just pop out to I-5. Ferry terminals scare me with a low car.

http://www.parks.wa.gov/505/Fort-Casey
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

I will be up for that depending on the day. The next 2 weekends I am busy with birthdays and camping. I would really like to get out for a drive with you guys at some point.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?