Oktoberfast

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
supersportsedan
Supporter

Post by supersportsedan »

I'd love to come if someone has a passenger seat available!
dblack

Post by dblack »

So Spencer, am I going to be your navigator or what? Promise me you'll have your windows in by then :wink:

Attachments
Ever wonder what Spencer thinks about all day long?
Ever wonder what Spencer thinks about all day long?
IMG_4021 copy.jpg (42.82 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

anybody have room for either Jen or MArk... this bullshit new drivign law means I can only take one of them...
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

dblack wrote:So Spencer, am I going to be your navigator or what? Promise me you'll have your windows in by then :wink:

Deal, but you have to be like that person in the VW commercial. So when we're carving the roads and I say "chip" you damn well better have one for me.

I also expect you to know every corner to its exacting details...

Ok so I'm kidding... But it does seem something is wrong with the passenger side door. I might have to remove it, and cannot gaurantee it will be back on for the run.... :shock:
dblack

Post by dblack »

Sounds good... I'll start studying the map tonight!
gooned

Post by gooned »

///FiveOneOh wrote:anybody have room for either Jen or MArk... this bullshit new drivign law means I can only take one of them...
i'll be leaving from abbotsford.... pretty shure i'l have room for one or two or four in the mighty cressida
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

It sounds like we have some people ready to go to Manning! The weather into next week looks not too bad. Keep fingers crossed. Are we going rain or shine? I will bring Toyota if it is raining.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
gooned

Post by gooned »

i'm up rain or shine, if i get a chance i MIGHT :?: day permit the goon in which case wet would reeally suck :(
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Wet would definitly put a dampner on things...As long as its not a monsoon then I think we should go.
Derek

Post by Derek »

I'll go rain or shine... it'll be a final run for my car before I take the insurance off it for the long rainy winter. The L16 I borrowed from Byron to keep my car running just a *bit* longer blows smoke, so I'll just have to play caboose if it gets too bad.

Can't wait!
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

I'll go so long as we can cram Marks 215 under my rust.. err.. fenders. otherwise slicks and water dont; mix.. I'm hopin to have that 5 speed in to.
D510

Post by D510 »

215's or 205's somthing like that.
-1988 Red Jaguar Solvereign, Cold Airintake, Exhaust, Tint, Alpine Sound System.
-1972 Black 2dr Datsun 510, slammed with Built L20B
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

looks like rain for Sat. I am still game to go. Spencer, did we loose some info over the last few days? I was sure I did some posts, but cannot fine them?
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Hey Keith,

I don't believe we did? There is 5 pages or posts now...perhaps in hard to find?

I'm thinking if it's raining I'm going to have to pass and try and catch up on all of this work I have.

So are you guys/we still doing the rain saturday wait for sunday, or just going saturday no matter what?
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Thanks Spencer, likely got lost in my computer, some where! Somebody decide, so we have a good roll call for who all is going. I really do not need to drive up there myself. No point in doing this if there are going to be a few cars. I AM going to drive the Datsun somewhere before month end (insurance expires). It will be a last minute post and whoever wants to come is welcome. I will go myself as I have to stock up for the winter, remembering what g-force and acceleration is. The Toyota is definately lacking that.

Keith Law