Canby 2017?

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
OSGiken510

Re: Canby 2017?

Postby OSGiken510 » 24 Feb 2017 14:50

I'll have to get out to some our local micro brewers and give you a taste of some Portland beers.

We are going to have some kids shirts made this year and was hoping to get a heads up on how many to expect, if you want to pm me on size and how many that will help us, there will only be a limited amount! This years shirts are pretty cool IMO.

S

OSGiken510

Postby OSGiken510 » 27 Feb 2017 13:01

Hey Datsun guys and gals, I've got some exciting news for the DatsunsNW 2017 Canby show, John Morton will be at our show Sat. and Sun, yes the one and only John Morton BRE championship driver, he will be there for signing, Banquet dinner, Q and A and some racing stories after dinner and John Mortons best of show pick Sunday! Please visit our web site for more info.

Steven Pepka Pres.
DatsunsNW

Three B's Racing
Supporter

Postby Three B's Racing » 01 Mar 2017 05:07

OSGiken510 wrote:Hey Datsun guys and gals, I've got some exciting news for the DatsunsNW 2017 Canby show, John Morton will be at our show Sat. and Sun, yes the one and only John Morton BRE championship driver, he will be there for signing, Banquet dinner, Q and A and some racing stories after dinner and John Mortons best of show pick Sunday! Please visit our web site for more info.

Steven Pepka Pres.
DatsunsNW

Awesome!!! He was Grand Marshall at Summit Point in I believe it was 2012. He came by our camp site and hung for a while and took pics with us and our banner.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon

510tdi

Postby 510tdi » 01 Mar 2017 22:46

Wow,
John-freakin'-Morton!? And the Eastern Caravan!!? Canby 2017 is lookin' pretty epic!

Does anybody know if the east coast farmer that bought the sweet 510 (from DENWERKS in Salem) on Bring a Trailer is planning to be there? Apparently its motor was built by the BRE guys back in the day.

It would also be cool to get Robert Johnson to bring his phenomenal BRE clone up from California. And John Weyland's White Zombie electric 1200 and maybe somebody's Group B FJ20 Sylvia and Adam Corolla's Paul Newman 300ZX and................

Return to “Events”