Datsun East Coast

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
tcflacars

Datsun East Coast

Post by tcflacars »

Any shows or Happenings on the east coast Datsun related?????
qwik510
Supporter

Re: Datsun East Coast

Post by qwik510 »

21st Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet

Summit Point Raceway
Charles Town, WV

May 19-21st.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
datsun5104dr
Supporter

Post by datsun5104dr »

Who's attending this weekend?
-Mike
'68 Datsun 510 4DR
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

datsun5104dr wrote:Who's attending this weekend?

We should have the usual crowd. The Marshall boys from NC, the Osborn clan from northern VA, the Dominican crew from PA, I heard the Enrique is planning to come Down from Ontario, Steve from NY, Mario's brother Tony is going to come. I am hopeful that angel will join us but that is not set in stone. Little John and Christine, may the Ross and his clan will show up

Mark Grimsley are you out there?

It should be a good time the weather looks good but bring Rain gear just in case. I will be there Friday.

See you all there. My number is 301-651-7788 if you need anything.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

qwik510 wrote:
datsun5104dr wrote:Who's attending this weekend?

We should have the usual crowd. The Marshall boys from NC, the Osborn clan from northern VA, the Dominican crew from PA, I heard the Enrique is planning to come Down from Ontario, Steve from NY, Mario's brother Tony is going to come. I am hopeful that angel will join us but that is not set in stone. Little John and Christine, may the Ross and his clan will show up

Mark Grimsley are you out there?

It should be a good time the weather looks good but bring Rain gear just in case. I will be there Friday.

See you all there. My number is 301-651-7788 if you need anything.
Mark Grimsley peeeef right, but it would be nice to see Mark. Unfortunately I will not be attending as I will be making the Trek across our great land with David Qwik510 and a host of others to Canby Oregon for the Canby weekend and I only have so much vacation so SP is out and I will you all I Love Summit Point it is one of my yearly favorite weekends to hang with a great bunch of friends. Have a great Summit Point and have a cold one on me.

Dave I'll see you in Bedford, Pa June 5th 8>)

Lou "Have 510 will cross country it,,,again"
DSC_5786.JPG
DSC_5786.JPG (150.4 KiB) Viewed 4291 times
DSC_5740.JPG
DSC_5740.JPG (167.57 KiB) Viewed 4291 times
DSC_5739.JPG
DSC_5739.JPG (127.53 KiB) Viewed 4291 times
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
scheerluck

Post by scheerluck »

I plan on coming - looking forward to it.

Is there a place I can find more details regarding the timing and schedule of the event? The web page is from 2013 and I haven't been able to find any other details on this year's event. Luckily it's not too far from me but I'd like to plan what time to leave on Friday.

I see tents on many of the pictures from past years - do we camp? Is there a specific place to make a reservation at?
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

scheerluck wrote:I plan on coming - looking forward to it.

Is there a place I can find more details regarding the timing and schedule of the event? The web page is from 2013 and I haven't been able to find any other details on this year's event. Luckily it's not too far from me but I'd like to plan what time to leave on Friday.

I see tents on many of the pictures from past years - do we camp? Is there a specific place to make a reservation at?

I'll be there Friday by lunchtime.

We camp behind the carousel. No reservations needed

My bad on the website. It needs to be updated big time.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

scheerluck wrote:I plan on coming - looking forward to it.

After you pay your $25 for the weekend fee camping or not!! go straight forward, track will be to your left. You'll come to "T" in the road, go right, if you go left the track officials will bitch slap you 8>). After you go right take your first left and follow down and around to the left. You come upon two open meadows, one on the right and one on the left. You've arrive at the EastCoast Datsun 510 Meet camping area. Grab a spot then pop a cold one ahhhhh!
B1-B3.jpg
B1-B3.jpg (365.62 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
Look for the Guy on the right Qwik510 Dave

Hope they allow you all some track action.
2561212488_50a8125ee5_b.jpg
2561212488_50a8125ee5_b.jpg (502.7 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
Look for a 510 with these new type motors installed,,just don't blink because you'll miss it 8>)
shuttle motors.JPG
shuttle motors.JPG (124.73 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon