Website Development Help? PHPBB3 etc

Problems, Comments, Questions regarding the website
5teN
Site Admin

Website Development Help? PHPBB3 etc

Post by 5teN » 03 Jun 2009 11:21

We have a great moderation team together but I'd like to see if there is anyone out there that would be interested in helping with the development of the website.

Is there anyone on the forum that has experience with the PHP language and PHPBB3? If so, please shoot me a PM and let me know what experience(examples) you have and if you would like to help out.
Spencer

мг.пιѕмο™

Re: Website Development Help? PHPBB3 etc

Post by мг.пιѕмο™ » 21 Jun 2009 10:40

Well. I don't do a LOT, but it's certainly easy to go in and change a few things. If anything, I know a lot of people who are whizzes at PHP.

Personally I use DragonflyCMS for a lot of my site projects, they are very similar (CPG based).
If you need help you can always ask me, I'd be willing to check it out and offer whatever assistance I can!

Also.. wrong place but similar - where are the banners for the510realm?? I want to trade links!

The new site i just published a couple days ago.
http://soda.datsun510.com
Southern Oregon Datsun Association!
Steve Boatman
71 2DR | L20B | 5sp | LSD
Grants Pass, Oregon

.myspace

ichorid
Supporter

Re: Website Development Help? PHPBB3 etc

Post by ichorid » 25 Aug 2009 16:25

I sent you a PM a while ago. I have a fair share of sql and php knowledge, and if you guys need any help at all fixing the really big bugs on this site let me know Ill do what I can. PM me and Ill gladly give you my contact info. If you all need some systems upgraded, new server, software, hosting, w/e I have plenty at my disposal that Im happy to give to you guys. Seeing the forum slowly lose functionality is painful, and I would love to help out in any way I can to get you guys back up and running again.
4 door 72 510 -- gathering parts for KA-T project