The Bronze - '69er Resto Project and continuing build-up.

Only the most active and interesting projects from our members. Projects must be approved to be in this forum
Byron510

Re: The Bronze - '69er Resto Project and continuing build-up.

Postby Byron510 » 14 Jan 2017 13:14

Thanks for the kind words Derek, it means a lot as a significant amount of time has gone into the Bronze car.

Like many cars here, the Bronze just developed through ongoing improvement over time, and I can't wait to do more on it.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.

Byron510

Flashback Friday

Postby Byron510 » 19 May 2017 06:56

So I'm combing google images after looking at Andrews post for his 77 200SX for sale, I wanted to see what the Asim is bumpers looked like on the car. It's been so long since I had seen a photo. So I get about 20 photos down and come across this....

IMG_8735.JPG
IMG_8735.JPG (66.19 KiB) Viewed 90 times

It's Don's 200SX ( with stock bumpers) and The Bronze....before it was The Bronze! This photo was taken at my fathers place sometime before 2001, because that's when the restoration started. There are some notable club members in the shot, but it's a photo I've never seen before. It's interesting what pictures might be out there. This was how the car was built in 1971, until I started the restoration in 2001. At this point I believe I would have only put a motor in it, done the brakes and put new rubber on the car.

And I'd forgotten how low the car was on 13" wheels!

Anyways, I don't know who took this photo and posted it on th internet somewhere, but happy Flashback Friday!

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.

Return to “Featured Project Builds”