Latest front brake conversion kits

Suspension, including wheel, tire and brake.
510tsunami

Latest front brake conversion kits

Postby 510tsunami » 18 Mar 2017 16:53

I looking for a bolt on up grade front disc conversion kit for threaded struts with stock spindles, 13" wheels and tires. I've read posts from 2013 and older and they left me with more questions. Are there new posts on this subject? If there is a supplier could you forward contact information?

Thanks

okayfine
Supporter

Re: Latest front brake conversion kits

Postby okayfine » 19 Mar 2017 16:46

Do you want to keep your struts, and are they stock 510 struts? 280ZX front struts are the go-to upgrade, both for the bigger brakes and for the bigger wheel bearings. ZX brakes can fit under some 13" wheels.

Provided you want to stay on stock struts:

DP Racing
Part Number: 401-0506

Brake Kit, PL510 Front, Wilwood Dynalite Calipers, 10 1/4" Diameter Rotor. Kit includes Calipers, Pads, directional vane rotors with aluminum mounting hats, all hardware except for the brake line. Will fit most 13" Wheels fitted to a 510 small spindle strut and hub.

Price: $850.00
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson

Return to “Suspension”