72 2 Door 510 Restoration-25 years in the making

View and post your 510 project(s)
Rush
Supporter

Re: 72 2 Door 510 Restoration-25 years in the making

Post by Rush » 03 Jun 2015 20:58

Oh, yikes. Well, I'm heading to Ely camping & fishing for 3 days. Hopefully, the weather will be better up there, and nice here by the time I get home. I like to have the garage doors open. :)

I'm with you, Okayfine. I'd like to back out of MN all together. :D

Rush
Supporter

Re: 72 2 Door 510 Restoration-25 years in the making

Post by Rush » 29 Jun 2015 13:35

As usual, I've been sidetracked with lots of summer projects. Happens every year, I swear, but I guess with such a short time to do anything outside, you've got to get stuff done when you can. I'm now preparing for a trip back home to SoCal on the 4th until the 22nd, then my mom will be coming back with me for her month long summer visit. It's awesome, we do lots of fishing, all sorts of outdoor shenanigans and it's just a month of general goofing off. lol!

Hopefully, I'll get some hammock camping in, too! Image A person just can't spent too much time outdoors; good for the soul!

The down side of it is that I just won't have a whole lot of time to work on the 510, but I'm sure I'll pick up the pace in the Fall again. The one thing I'd really like to accomplish this summer is to get the engine in and running, so that's my goal if I get time to get some work done.