Put the new L20b in place and started to run all the wiring, half way through i decided i wanted to tuck the harness, wish i would have thought about that before paint, could have eliminated a few holes in the engine bay.
My dog helping me sort the wiring out. This thing was a rats nest underneath the dash and in the engine bay. Previous owners spliced into where ever they wanted sometimes only using tape to hold wires together and even ran wires across the engine bay to pull power from one side to the other....
I ended up cutting out a lot of junk wires and had to extend the engine bay wiring a foot and a half to be able to route it through the fender next to the upper frame rail. Overall It turned out pretty well the only wires you can see in the engine bay are the headlight plugs and then starter solenoid, power, and ground.
Now that the engine bay was pretty much done i moved to the floor pans. Both front pans and the drivers side rear were rusted out. I ended up getting a set of pans from Mark Grimsley. Pans are great quality and only required a little massaging to work. I also had to rebuild the passenger side seat bracket because most of the bottom of it was rusted out. In addition a previous owner had cut a massive hole out in the trans tunnel around the shifter using tin snips and then patched the hole with thin galvanized sheet metal and rivets so i made a new piece for that as well while I was at it.
I have some wiring wheel and cleaning up of the surface to do inside and then it will get primered and painted.