Udpates to my Orange 2 door Pete Brock Car

View and post your 510 project(s)
Robb

Re: Udpates to my Orange 2 door Pete Brock Car

Post by Robb »

qwik510 wrote:
okayfine wrote: Robb is good at reviving old threads but not so good at buying a 510. :P

Have you bought one yet, Robb? :lol:

It has been 4 years and 510 prices are not going down. Better hurry.
No because I cannot find a nice one like yours.... and was shocked that you never contacted me you were selling yours ! :|
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

Robb wrote:
qwik510 wrote:
okayfine wrote: Robb is good at reviving old threads but not so good at buying a 510. :P

Have you bought one yet, Robb? :lol:

It has been 4 years and 510 prices are not going down. Better hurry.
No because I cannot find a nice one like yours.... and was shocked that you never contacted me you were selling yours ! :|
There have been many nice ones in the $8K -$10K range over the past 4 years. Mine is a good bit more then that.

I will sell it to you but from what you told me about your budget, it is not enough to buy it. :(
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Robb

Post by Robb »

qwik510 wrote: I will sell it to you but from what you told me about your budget, it is not enough to buy it. :(
ok, but I wouldnt pay more than $9000 for yours.. with the panasports, ZX wheels and stock wheels. :)
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

Robb wrote:
qwik510 wrote: I will sell it to you but from what you told me about your budget, it is not enough to buy it. :(
ok, but I wouldnt pay more than $9000 for yours.. with the panasports, ZX wheels and stock wheels. :)

Sorry Robb. That wouldn't buy half of it :P
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Rojo Cinco Diez
Supporter

Post by Rojo Cinco Diez »

Yep, David has that little marvel back in his herd, I now have only one Datsun, a pristine 72 Z with provenance ,plus a 2002 LS1 motor conversion, tons of custom work,sub frame rails,disc brakes on all corners,a killer stance,Q45 R200 VLSD rear,T56 6 speed tranny,Panasports , Recaro leather seats,roll bar ,A/C,Dyno-340RWHP/365RWT and she gets 30MPG. This past Saturday July the 7th took Z-VETTE to my first mayor car show,''12th Annual Independence Day Car Show,Laurel MD'' and got a trophy ''Nicest Foreign Classic Car''.I guess I did OK on this trade, but I miss that Orange 510 ,maybe will trade again................... :lol:
Some people dream , I live my dreams