I found a guy that has a mikuni intake. He does not know much about it except he believes it is for a l-series engine. Please look at the pictures and let me know if my PHH44's will work with this intake for my l20b engine. Your help is appreciated.
Engine, Transmission and related drivetrain.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 00d0d_eMLFlZxTqzx_600x450.jpg (27 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 00V0V_1XOnQxeOrdd_600x450.jpg (26.55 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 01111_bZyz0Hnp840_600x450.jpg (31 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 01010_8sp01BL6OYN_600x450.jpg (14.77 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 00X0X_g93pBk2Qw5P_600x450.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 00e0e_fMKrnYoiwWh_600x450.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 174 times
- 01414_f63cvRYqDTb_600x450.jpg (41.97 KiB) Viewed 174 times
That will work fine and is a common "shorty" Mikuni intake. Doesn't flow as well as the "longer" Datsun Comp one BUT does allow you to run full velocity stacks. Think it's for sale near me on CL for $400. IMHO overpriced and should be closer to $250.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest