Common motor swap list or sticky?

Problems, ideas and comments specific to engine swaps.
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Common motor swap list or sticky?

Post by okayfine »

Search.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
James

Post by James »

Nice :lol:
Finished is better than perfect......
Nismoron

Post by Nismoron »

okayfine wrote: Once you start contemplating engine swaps, I'm not sure there's much reason to be concerned about drilling holes for ground screws. Perhaps you can fit either of those engines without surgery to the car, though I doubt it (shifter hole will almost certainly need to be dealt with).
Yeah I know. I built show cars for 14 years and have no trouble cutting someone elses car, but it breaks my heart every time I have to cut on one of mine. I just hope the Miata or Hachi has a seperate engine harness like the OBD1 Nissans... if not, then KA24DE it is...