ka24de white bunny clutch

Problems, ideas and comments specific to engine swaps.
JohnR

ka24de white bunny clutch

Post by JohnR »

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/Co ... grade.html

This is a link to a very afffordable clutch setup commonly reffered to as a white bunny setup.

I created a similar clutch before I was told of this link using a mildly machined 1990 Nissan pickup D21 flywheel and a 2004 Nissan 350z clutch. This clutch will work in a remarkable number of vintage nissan vehicles, just trying to spread some info. In advance sorry if this is common knowledge.
okayfine
Supporter

Re: ka24de white bunny clutch

Post by okayfine »

I've never heard of the "white bunny" option!

Good price for the setup including flywheel. Some guys will want the smaller diameter PP and disc. I ran a VG 225mm setup on my old KA510.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
JohnR

Re: ka24de white bunny clutch

Post by JohnR »

The 300zx 240mm clutch will also work, the pressure plates for the 300zx and 350z use the same mounting holes and dowels however the surface for the 300zx clutch has a step in the machining and the 350z does not so once you decide on one or the other they are not direclty interchangeable. For most people the 300zx clutch would hold enought horsepower and is cheaper if you try and source the parts independantly. Enjukuracing has a very good price, I have no expereince dealing with them so cannot speak as to there customer service as being good or bad.