Does this fit? Power steering lol

Paint, body preparation and modification, interior work and electrical
goatee
Supporter

Does this fit? Power steering lol

Post by goatee »

I remember reading a post on here about trying to come up with power steering. This came up on my saved searches today for ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AUS%3A1123
Last edited by goatee on 23 Sep 2009 11:27, edited 1 time in total.
Is my dime pretty rough? yep Could it use an owner with a little more mechanical expertise? yeah probably. Does it look like every other beige sedan in the parking lot? No sir it doesnt.
James

Re: Does this fit? Power steering

Post by James »

That is a brake booster from a 210 (or other) I believe. You mount your Brake master to this, and then it helps pedal feel by using vacuum from engine......
Finished is better than perfect......
goatee
Supporter

Re: Does this fit? Power steering

Post by goatee »

lol well I was looking at the picture after I posted this and that's what I was thinking. I emailed the guy asking him what the heck lol.
Is my dime pretty rough? yep Could it use an owner with a little more mechanical expertise? yeah probably. Does it look like every other beige sedan in the parking lot? No sir it doesnt.
S15DET
Supporter

Re: Does this fit? Power steering lol

Post by S15DET »

That's funny.
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

I know the seller. He is new to eBay as a seller and was probably listing items late at night when he was too tired. I bet he saw in his mind power brakes but typed power steering.

Might go cheap now.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
goatee
Supporter

Post by goatee »

yeah I've done that before or posted an auction and mixed up the pictures, easy to do if you post a lot! :mrgreen:
He did reply back and I think it will get adjusted.
thisismatt
Supporter

Post by thisismatt »

goatee wrote:yeah I've done that before or posted an auction and mixed up the pictures, easy to do if you post a lot! :mrgreen:
He did reply back and I think it will get adjusted.
You fail at getting good deals on ebay. :x
I'm your huckleberry.
goatee
Supporter

Post by goatee »

lol well I WOULD have liked a good deal on some bolt on power steering, otherwise I'm not so interested. :mrgreen: