How to Post Pics !!!!!!!

Paint, body preparation and modification, interior work and electrical
datsun1972

How to Post Pics !!!!!!!

Post by datsun1972 »

How to post pics :?: I tried but its not working.
finn
Supporter

Re: How to Post Pics !!!!!!!

Post by finn »

'69 2dr KA24DET
okayfine wrote:You could turn the car into a Transformer. Just a matter of money and talent. Front-hinge hood would be easier, but you still need money. And talent.
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

datsun1972 wrote:Hello. Got plenty of pics but cant post?
If your photos are too big (over 250K) then they will not post - it's a limit we impose but the administrator to limit how much space we'd need - I'm sure you can see the point.

At any rate, if you use XP as an operating system, then there is a tool free from Microsoft called an image resizer, and it's a free power toy available directly off of Microsoft’s web site...it works great, just download and run the program, and it puts "image resizer" right on a right click of the mouse, and away you post.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... windows-xp

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Byron510

Image Resizer

Post by Byron510 »

Hi all,

As this topic comes up on a fairly regular basis, I though I'd post an update.

Having just acquired a new laptop for work a few weeks ago, running Windows 7 Enterprise, I again needed to download an image resizer tool. It's no longer a Microsoft tool - in fact I don't think it's available from Microsoft at all. However these guys in the UK have developed an XP Powertoys adapted tool that works on all the new 64 bit versions of Windows for pretty much all PC platforms.

Having just installed it today, I can verify that this is a supper simple tool for resizing photos on your lap top/ PC and best of all it's simple, fast and Free! Right click on the photo, choose one of 4 resizing options and its done - no software to upload, no fuss. The small and medium select sizes will usually take a file and shrink it below the 250K limit we need for uploading/ posting on this site.

https://www.digitalred.com/support/wind ... -resizing/

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

I have been using the photo editor that comes with Windows and it works great. Just right click on the photo and then edit. It will open the photo in the editor and then you just have to click on resize at the top and choose how much smaller you want it. It is in every version of Windows I have used since Windows 7. No downloading. No messing around to get it to work.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?