Recommended Body Shop In Lower Mainland

Paint, body preparation and modification, interior work and electrical
Chickenman

Recommended Body Shop In Lower Mainland

Post by Chickenman »

I've been following the sad story on Norm's incident. I've been looking for a Body Shop to do some work on the 280Z. I want to remove the body kit ( Side skirts and rear Valance ), which was attached to the car with some sort of Plastic rivets. So some holes to fill and paint matching. I also want to get rid of the Park Bench bumpers and install 240Z JDM bumpers. The rear valance has some massive holes for the bumper shocks to pass through and these will have to be patched with metal and valance re-painted. I don't have a big budget, but I still need someone who does a good job and is good at paint matching. I can't afford to repaint the whole car, nor is it needed.

I also have a friend, Johnny Sandhu, who rolled his beautiful Trans-Am at Knox 5 years ago. Car was totaled but he was OK thankfully. He bought a new Shell and has been restoring it. Full on rotisserie type restoration. He is getting close to having the new shell ready for paint and is looking for someone who does good work on specialty cars. His old car was gorgeous hunkerd down on 315/35 x17" and pushing 620hp.

Tyson's name at Big Time Motors keeps coming up. Sounds like he is highly recommended. Your thoughts on BTM and also any other body shops that you think may be suitable for these projects. You can PM me if you wish. Thanks

Richard
RONSLYCHUK
Supporter

Re: Recommended Body Shop In Lower Mainland

Post by RONSLYCHUK »

Hey Richard, I have dealt with Tyson at Big Time Motors. He does excellent work and in a timely fashion. I was very happy with the end result of the work done for me. Ron.
butters68
Supporter

Re: Recommended Body Shop In Lower Mainland

Post by butters68 »

tyson at bigtime motors did the body and paint on my car, they have done a lot of cool cars over the years there. you should check out his web site.
www.bigtimemotors.ca
ding ding dong dong all night long long.