FutoFab has 2d Quarter Panels

Paint, body preparation and modification, interior work and electrical
Dave Patten
Supporter

FutoFab has 2d Quarter Panels

Post by Dave Patten »

We have a limited number of 1st quality 2 door quarter panels available. It is unknown when more will be available.
They are $650/side + S&H. Right and left sides are available for imediate shipping.

Contact Dave@FutoFab.com with your shipping address to purchase.

Dave Patten
http://www.FutoFab.com
Dunbarton, NH
two_68_510s
Supporter

Re: FutoFab has 2d Quarter Panels

Post by two_68_510s »

Very good, what is the skinny on "It is unknown when more will be available"?
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
Dave Patten
Supporter

Post by Dave Patten »

two_68_510s wrote:Very good, what is the skinny on "It is unknown when more will be available"?
The original quarter panels were made with defective tooling, creating a flaw in the rear 6" of the "super sonic line". It was just over 2 years ago when we shipped them a corrected quarter panel so they could rework their tooling. This shipment is the first from them since we sent the corrected panel to them.

For me its been a steep learning curve dealing with this manufacturer. I don't know if it is me, cultural differences or what. I ask for a projected delivery schedule and I get, "its coming" or "its in production". I never get hard dates, if I get any reply at all.

So this is why I say "It is unknown when more will be available."

I wish I was dealing with a North American firm, then I would at least get dates, even if they have no intention of meeting them.
Dave Patten
http://www.FutoFab.com
Dunbarton, NH
spriso

Post by spriso »

Dave,

What is your opinion of the corrected supersonic line-- can you post photos of what it looks like now? (it looks like this is an old photo with the affected area circled?)

Michael
Michael Spreadbury
Spriso Motorsports
www.spriso.com
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

I can see that line has been corrected. Don't know about anyone else but I can see the line continuing up and around the backside.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon