Minnesota Z owner here!

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
area510

Minnesota Z owner here!

Post by area510 » 02 Aug 2009 15:48

Hi, everyone. Should have registered a while back, but I'm suddenly getting weird urges to find a project car.

I am on my second Nissan Z. I've tracked both cars, modded them, driven them across the country, and now I'm thinking a Datsun should grace my garage.

Someone referred me to this site. I have 3 sons that I think would benefit from having a project car.

David

okayfine
Supporter

Re: Minnesota Z owner here!

Post by okayfine » 03 Aug 2009 07:24

Hello David,

You and your sons might benefit from reading this:

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12575

Additionally, what sort of project are you looking for? The more details you provide, the better a match someone might be able to make to an available car. Include your budget and search area. There are few 510s in MN, so you're likely looking at something outside the area.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson

area510

Re: Minnesota Z owner here!

Post by area510 » 09 Aug 2009 17:56

Thank you for that link! That's a great read!

I went to a Nissan/Infiniti meet today and got the pleasure of meeting Colton and his latest project. Man, that car made me drool.