Back in the Game!!

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
TenaftaFive

Back in the Game!!

Post by TenaftaFive »

Hello All,, My name is Keith. I am new to this site but FAR from new to the 510. Having grown up in the S.F. Bay Area I have had my share of Dimes. 7 to be Exact. I was part of Nor-Cal UFO and 510 Again (from day 1)for years. My Grandfather used to rally 510's in the 70's and he was the 1st to have a SSS in the U.S. (or so he says). 510's have been in my blood since even before I could remember. I dropped out of the Scene for about 15 yrs. For Growing and Family Reasons. But my Grandfather (same one) is Hooking me up with an Unmolested bone Stock 72' 2 Dr. Auto. That I plan on making the Sickest Ever....I build Super High end off road trucks for a living and plan to use the experience I have Gained over the last 12 yrs. to maximize the potential of this sleeper...I look forward to getting back in with the Dime family. So thanx for the time. And I can't wait to start posting daily with everyone.. :D
qwik510
Supporter

Re: Back in the Game!!

Post by qwik510 »

TenaftaFive wrote:Hello All,, My name is Keith. I am new to this site but FAR from new to the 510. Having grown up in the S.F. Bay Area I have had my share of Dimes. 7 to be Exact. I was part of Nor-Cal UFO and 510 Again (from day 1)for years. My Grandfather used to rally 510's in the 70's and he was the 1st to have a SSS in the U.S. (or so he says). 510's have been in my blood since even before I could remember. I dropped out of the Scene for about 15 yrs. For Growing and Family Reasons. But my Grandfather (same one) is Hooking me up with an Unmolested bone Stock 72' 2 Dr. Auto. That I plan on making the Sickest Ever....I build Super High end off road trucks for a living and plan to use the experience I have Gained over the last 12 yrs. to maximize the potential of this sleeper...I look forward to getting back in with the Dime family. So thanx for the time. And I can't wait to start posting daily with everyone.. :D
Welcome Back :D

Post up some pics of your car and a description of what you want to do to it.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage