newbie from malaysia

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
azrin6858

newbie from malaysia

Post by azrin6858 » 29 Aug 2009 23:32

hai thre... im azrin..newbie from malaysia... just found this page. acctualy i have 1 standard 510 and now looking for build it up... so need some advise and example from expert one... thanks :oops: :oops:

bertvorgon
Supporter

Re: newbie from malaysia

Post by bertvorgon » 30 Aug 2009 06:12

Welcome to the site Azrin.

At the moment, the SEARCH function on this site is broken, soon to be fixed, as is the ability to look at pictures.

I would suggest that you read through as much of the TECHNICAL stuff as you can....then...come up with some sort of a plan...that YOU see yourself wanting to embark upon, with your 510.

Then...you can ask some VERY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

There is a lot you can do, depending on your ability to both get parts, and of course MONEY.

So, try and get a sense of what you want to do FIRST, then, we maybe can try to guide you a bit.

Most questions have been asked, and the answers are on this site already, beleive it or not.

Welcome.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1968 Vintage 3HP Mini Bike
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer

okayfine
Supporter

Re: newbie from malaysia

Post by okayfine » 30 Aug 2009 09:52

bertvorgon wrote:I would suggest that you read through as much of the TECHNICAL stuff as you can
Including the various Project threads. You'll find those that have completed their projects and those projects that have fallen out of favor with their owners. LOTS to learn there.

You might also want to give this a read:

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12575
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson