Hey.

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Hugo

Hey.

Post by Hugo »

Many years ago i had a 510 sitting in my parents garage. It was to be insured if my grades improved, and sold if i didn't get my grades up. Not being the best student, i failed to bring up my grades and my parents sold the car. Lately I've been thinking about that 510 and it feels like it may be time to get myself a project. Nothing is going to happen to quickly, but this seems like a great place to get some inspiration and ideas.

Good to be here!
sssblubrd

Re: Hey.

Post by sssblubrd »

So close yet so far! you remainded me of how I lost my 510...it was parked at my parents as well, and their stupid landlord decided to cleat up the yard, and in the process call to get my car impounded, to this day I wish I had gotten it back. The low life who towed my car would not release it with out a current registration, even though I showed proof that the car was mine, I still believe that he wanted to keep it for himself, and that is why he made it impossible for me to get my car back!!! :(
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Hey.

Post by okayfine »

Owning a 510 is a different story these days due to increasingly NLA parts and generally higher costs of what is available. Probably ten times the potential, though, given the availability of donors and the knowledge and skill behind some of the nicer cars these days.

You can still realize your 510 dreams. Just takes more money and more research on your part. Some guidelines can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12575
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson