Hello fellow dimers

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Datsman

Hello fellow dimers

Post by Datsman »

I am a registered mechanic, 36 years of age, and love the 510. My Fathers first Datsun was the 510 wagon and he told me about the awsome little 510s from trans am series and morton/BRE and i was hooked.My father is a volvo freak so he has his PV544 me i have my silvia and my sons AE86 hes not driving it yet but can hardly wait. when i was 17 my dad an i were looking for a new car for me and drove into this crescent here was my new dime yellow and rusty and was an auto car :( 100 dollars later i drove it away we get home and my father calls his freind from work and yeah come on by and pick up a 4dr for free whoohoo std as well and had slotted rims 8) so i had tons of man hours into this car and i just let it go just like all the others :cry: :cry: but now lookin for a new dime
<Technology is the replacement for Displacement>
rnorrish

Re: Hello fellow dimers

Post by rnorrish »

"approved"

but please use a few periods next time. :shock:

welcome!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
Datsman

Post by Datsman »

thank you. sorry about the no periods, wife was walking around behind me, speeding the process along :lol: :lol: :roll:
I would like to ask, is it merlin, that has the cedric, if he got that car from medicine hat. Was the car backed into by a semi :?:
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Datsman wrote:thank you. sorry about the no periods, wife was walking around behind me, speeding the process along :lol: :lol: :roll:
I would like to ask, is it merlin, that has the cedric, if he got that car from medicine hat. Was the car backed into by a semi :?:
Merlin is here, screenname....merlin :lol:
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
510-Trevor
Supporter

Post by 510-Trevor »

Welcome from Calgary. Its nice to see another dimer so close.

Check your PM's
1972 Yellow 4dr
Datsman

Post by Datsman »

What an excellent Forum, my thanx to (510 Trevor) 8) , Merlins collection, almost pitched a circus tent when i'd seen your list of cars :lol: :lol: :shock: and goichi1, that was really cool, (free parts) JDM, Parts to boot 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I love old school import cars,my wife can have her new subaru forester.I prefer my old stuff.