KA24E 510 Hello

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
510can

KA24E 510 Hello

Post by 510can »

Hey guys,

Just thought Id introduce my self, so I can can gain access to the rest of the board :).

Picked up my 510 about a year ago, ran fine with l20b mated to a 280zx 5sp, but unfortunately the head cracked, it was a l18 head btw. So I poped the motor out and grabbed my self a KA24E.

Now I don't have the ecu or wiring harness or the means to fuck with making the fuel injection work, and I have till Monday(Mar 28) to have it running.

I got some steel intake manifold flanges made, and 44mm SU carb flanges made, and Im going to build a SU carb intake manifold for it.

Now I know there is a Nissan comp intake Mani out there. But it's no longer available. Although I have contact with the guy that used to make them for Nissan comp and he offered a group buy, so contact me if interested.

Anyways, I cut flipped and rewelded my cross member today, grabed a nap-z bell housing. I swapped my l20 distributor that has a petronix unit in it, and oil shaft. Engine is set at TDC.

Only problem I have is the l20 flywheel, is having a problem fitting around the pilot bearing shaft, Im going to try and see fi I torque the boldts down more if it will slide on it hopefully I don't brake the fucker heh.

Anyways here are some pics.

This is a lil bracket mountin the l20 distributor to the stock mounting holes.

Tomorrow I will post more images :)